Farnell element14 announces availability of the LulzBot TAZ 6 and LulzBot Mini 3D printers
Farnell element14, The Development Distributor, has added the LulzBot TAZ 6 and LulzBot Mini to its range of 3D printers.
Anbieter zum Thema
The LulzBot TAZ 6, suited for use by engineers, developers, architects or hobbyists, is one of the most reliable and easy-to-use 3D printers on the market – boasting one of the largest print volumes in its class with 19,600cm3 usable space. The intermediate level printer also features innovative self-levelling and self-cleaning and a modular tool head design for flexible and multi material upgrades.
Key features include:
• Integrated automatic bed levelling system and self-cleaning nozzle: ensures a clean and perfectly level first layer with no manual adjustment or fiddling with complex levelling systems and a more consistent and reliable print
• Metal LulzBot v2 Hot End – enables users to print to higher temperatures and takes advantage of cutting edge new materials
• Heated PEI print surface – provides an easy-to-clean, flat surface, keeping 3D printed objects in place when hot and releases them when cool
• Print volume: the LulzBot TAZ 6 has a build volume nearly the size of a basketball, enabling huge 3D prints, or the production of many objects in a single print run
• Multiple tool head upgrade options: such as Flexystruder, Dual Extruder or FlexDually provide reliable printing of flexible filaments, two-colour or multi-material 3D printing
• Wide range of supported materials: out-of-the-box, LulzBot 3D Printers support a wide range of materials including PLA, ABS, nylon, co-polyester, polycarbonate blends, or users can build their own material profiles with 200+ customizable settings in the Cura LulzBot Edition
• Multi-software compatible: users have the flexibility to use their preferred 3D software program* or can download the Cura LulzBot Edition to their printer, providing hundreds of quickprint profiles built in for seamless 3D printing
• Community support to get you started: users can gain support and advice on the printer and projects through the Lulzbot forum
For beginners and those looking for a desktop 3D printer, the LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer that's perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers or education. The LulzBot Mini is built to work straight out-of- the-box with no complicated assembly process, meaning that users can be unboxed and printing with standard profiles within 15 minutes. The Mini is operated by the same straightforward software and easy-to-read documentation as the LulzBot TAZ 6, providing users with the perfect combination of ease-to-use, flexible industrial strength capacity.
James McGregor, Global Head of Test and Tools at Premier Farnell and Farnell element14 says: “The range of LulzBot 3D printers are outstanding in their class, and provide versatility and reliability for users. The quality of print is demonstrated in the fact that LulzBot use their own printers to make parts for more printers, with more than 2 million production-grade parts. These printers provide real options for customers - whether they want to create a prototype, test concepts or create production grade parts right from their desks.”
Both 3D printers are versatile, easy-to-use and highly dependable. Each printer arrives pre-assembled and calibrated, complete with a toolkit, unpacking guide and a step-by-step manual.
The LulzBot Taz 6 3D Printer and LulzBot Mini 3D Printer are available to buy from Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 in Asia Pacific.